China Biologic Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016

— 4Q16 Total Sales Up 13.6% YoY to $77.6 Million and Net Income Up 19.0% YoY to $19.4 Million in USD terms, or Total Sales Up 21.7% YoY and Non-GAAP Adjusted Net Income Up 40.7% YoY in RMB terms — — FY16 Total Sales Up 15.1% YoY to $341.2 Million and …
( read original story …)



Related Post